Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joining this cat forum as a certified cat lover. Had several over the years and anyone who says all cats are the same..."they are just cats" has never owned one! Everyone of my babies was unique with a personality all their own which made them lovable. Which brings me to my current crew:

Babs - The Queen Bee - she rules the roost and is the most senior of my indoor cats. She has never known hardship as she was born to a stray that showed up on my doorstep 12 years ago.

Dippy - is my little Walmart kitty. I found him one Sunday morning about 7 years ago - no bigger than my hand, starving to death and terribly sick but trying to eat a dry old chicken bone he had found in the Walmart parking lot!

Shorty - my newest addition is absolutely the most horrible cat I have ever loved! :p Shorty lives to be bad! He is 6 months old and is RELENTLESS with his antics! He chases Dippy mercilessly, challenges Babs, gets into EVERYTHING and can jump from a dead squat 4'8" which enables him to clear magnets off fridges, wreaths off doors, clothes from hangers in the laundry room... He has humongous feet and a ridiculously long tail. If I leave my box of Rice Krispies unattended, I find nothing but his tail sticking out of the family sized box...well...you get the picture!

Time out, a swat on the butt, water, nothing is a deterrent for him. Actually, he LOVES water and will tear down the bathroom door to join you in the tub! He is SO bad but SO funny! Totally unruly but I love him to death.

I am hoping that eventually he will grow out of some of his antics though...he has no manners at all. I have never had a kitten that was this bad...is there hope for him...or me? LOL

I also have two feral cats that live in my yard that I totally enjoy. I don't go looking for cats...they always find me - and, if they do, they are always welcome to stay! :catmilk

Shorty! Nothing short about him anymore!

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Welcome!

Quite a bunch of characters you have! :grin:

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and I love hearing your stories about how you got your kitties. Poor Walmart kitty, trying to make it in a parking lot.

And Shorty's tail -- wow! How long is that thing??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts