Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a noob :wink but I hope to be able to help others and also gain some information for myself.

I have 1 cat named Luna (hence my name) who I adopted a couple years ago from PAWS after the death of my other cat Frankie due to Menu foods putting bad food out in the market (we are still in a lawsuit :?).

I am partially joining to help get some clear idea's on how to handle the recent news we have from our Vets on Luna. She has signs of Kidney Failure. Her kidney counts are 1 1/2 and 3 times over normal counts. The thought of going threw CRF again is well hard. What gives me hope is that maybe we cought it early since we are starting her on SubQ fluids and a special diet.

Maybe I can meet others that have gone threw the same things or that have a cat(s) that is dealing with CRF. I think we are able to find strength in others when the strength in ourselves seems to have vanished.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm sorry to hear about Frankie and your current problems with Luna. I have never dealt with CRF, but we have a number of members here who are very knowledgeable. I hope you get the help you're looking for.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! hope you can get your problems straighten out soon. And when they do, I want to see pictures of the cats. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts