Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm VeraBlue, Max-i-cat is my girl. She used to hang out in my yard in Northern NJ. I left food outside for her once she introduced herself. One day I left the food dish inside, just to see what she'd do..and she slowly walked in, and she's been with me ever since. That was a little more than two years ago.
Vet told me she was about 5 years old at the time.
We live in New Orleans now. She is probably the only once upon a time stray cat to fly First Class just to move to New Orleans.
I've never had a cat before Max, so I've been learning as I go..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'll do that. My most recent picture of her is her and her water glass. Short version of a long story is that she apparently now prefers to drink ice water and out of a blue glass rather than a water bowl.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum. Flying first class and drinking water out of glasses...it sounds like Max-i-cat likes to live in style!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The spoiling began even before I took her in. She used to sleep on my potter's bench in the yard, sunning herself. I took to leaving an older dining room seat cushion out there for her. I'd even change it if it rained... I'm pretty sure she believes I'm here to serve her now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts