Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wiggleHi I'm Julie. My female cat's name is Chuckie. (There was a little mixup early in her kittenhood). We've had her about two years.

·
Premium Member
972 Posts
Hi Julie! What part of Ohio are you from? I'm in southeast Michigan and I have
2 cats, a male, Chino and a female, Shadow.

Do you have any photos of Chuckie to share?

Judy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Judy,
I live about 30 miles past Norwalk from you in northeast Ohio. Later my daughter will help me post pictures of Chuckie. I'm about as good on the computer as Chuckie is. We also have two male outdoor cats, Patrick and Toasty. Patrick was named because when he was a kitten he was the spitting image of Neil Patrick Harris. My husband calles them Simon and Garfunkel. My Pastor is from Michigan. He roots for Michigan when everybody else roots for Ohio State. I'm originally from Alabama so I've been under the gun a liitle myself recently. Thank you for your reply.
Julie

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hello and welcome from another Ohioan! :D Your Chuckie is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the picture of her on the leash... so cute!

And my family definitely understands about mix-ups... my family cat, Cuddles, was falsely identified as a girl for 12 years. She had come to us as a stray already fixed and declawed and was incredibly healthy other than a few random visits for flea medicine... until we took her to a really good vet who did a thorough exam. Long story short... we found out she was really a boy! lol but by habit we still call her she. What can I say... she had a really feminine meow and we just assumed she was a girl haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you.

Hi Verdana,
Thank you! Your cats are beautiful, too. We love Lord of the Rings at our house, but I'm trying to place Endor.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Chuckie is beautiful, and she looks like an absolute sweetheart. What a fluffy tail on such a little body! Is she a petite kitty? She looks tiny in those pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts