Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Matt McGee. I've been a cat lover since birth. Right now I have 4 cats. 3 tabbies and a tuxedo. I think cats are the best pet. Love their personalities.

One thing that's always baffled me is why our society has come to hate cats. I hear it a lot and occasionally commercials and TV will have something that's "anti-cat". It irritates me.

Anyway. Glad I found this forum.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Matt!

This forum is filled with cat lovers, you'll fit right in!

I'd love to hear more about your kitties. They should get a proper introduction with names and pictures if you can.

What brings you to the forum?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I've been a cat lover all my life. I searched for cat forums to learn a few things and meet others. I was wanting to post pictures in the "meet my cat" board but found out that the moderator has to manually approve the membership. No biggie.

My kitties are my family. My oldest cat Dixie treats me like one of her kittens. Lol. Milo the youngest is a fun playmate. We play until we get tired. Iggy, the other male cat is a big baby. He walks like a bulldog. Then our smallest cat Dotty is the noisy one.

Reference to the photos attached, Milo is the Tuxedo, Iggy is the brown tabby, Dixie is a silver tabby, and Dotty is the dark tabby

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Hi Matt! Welcome to the forum!
ALL of your cats look Awesome, and full of purr-sonality!!:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
You have an adorable kitty family! Not sure I can tell Iggy from Dotty though...who's in the 4th pic? That last pic is hilarious. :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well, I've been a cat lover all my life. I searched for cat forums to learn a few things and meet others. I was wanting to post pictures in the "meet my cat" board but found out that the moderator has to manually approve the membership. No biggie.

My kitties are my family. My oldest cat Dixie treats me like one of her kittens. Lol. Milo the youngest is a fun playmate. We play until we get tired. Iggy, the other male cat is a big baby. He walks like a bulldog. Then our smallest cat Dotty is the noisy one.

Reference to the photos attached, Milo is the Tuxedo, Iggy is the brown tabby, Dixie is a silver tabby, and Dotty is the dark tabby
that picture on the far left is adorable!! I love tuxedo cats! I have one but mine is gray instead of black. when I start fostering the first black and white one I get may have to stay!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
That one picture where they are leaning their heads against each other is hilarious. They look like they are posing for the picture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts