Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm 29 years old and live in the Netherlands with my husband who likes kitties as much as I do. We have 4 cats, two Domestic Longhairs that are 6 years old and a Somali and Sacred Birman that are both 5 years old.

Doing all kinds of things that have to do with cats has become my main hobby.
I've shown my Birman to International Premiership, now and then I write articles for the magazines of a cat club (currently a feline coat colors genetics course) and a Aby/Somali breed club, I attend cat related lectures about health, behaviour and nutrition, I visit elderly people who love cats in a local nursing home with my Birman and I foster kittens for the local animnal shelter.
I hope to become more active for and stray cats and shelter cats in the future.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Hi Mimosa! Your cats are absolutely beautiful and it sounds like you're doing a lot to help them. We have a resident expert in genetics and coat colors here named Heidi and I bet you two have a lot in common.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because genetics is one of my interests her stucky in the breeder's forum was one of the first things I noticed when looking around on this site :smile:

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome!

Mimosa! :luv Love Birmans!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!

Mimosa! :luv Love Birmans!
Was your Cinderella a Birman ? She was very pretty, beautiful eye colour :love2

dEUS is our Birman, Mimosa is a Domestic longhair.
We adopted her and her brother Ernesto from the same litter on a farm.

Ernesto, blacktabby blotched and white Domestic Longhair, six years old;

Mimosa, sealpoint and white Domestic Longhair, six years old as well;

Int Pr Lilith's dEUS Bresker, sealtabbypoint Birman, 5 years old:

Lilith's Naughty Flynn, ruddy Somali, five years old.
Flynn and dEUS are foster brothers, they are from the same breeder and their moms raised their two litters together.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Whoops, how embarrassing! Yes, Cinderella was my little Birman.

Your cats are gorgeous!!!!!! I've never seen a seal tabby point Birman. Beautiful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts