Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I own 4 cats all of which are the most important things in my life. I found Cammie and then got Lister to keep her company. Dexter and Rincewind were just the next stage in the affair.

I have loved and owned cats for as long as I can remember and although I love all animals, have a special afflicition for cats.

Cammie is the only girl and my baby. She is very territorial and fights all cats, considering males. She has even lost 3 teeth in the process. The boys though, seem to boss her around and for this, she gets more treats.

Lister is a nervy cat and the first time I seen him he was cowering behind a piece of wood. He is frightened of plastic bags and anyone other than my partner and myself. Getting the love of Lister is the best feeling in the world.

Rincewind and Dexter are brothers. Dexter is very nervy due to his sibblings picking on him, however Rincewind is very outgoing.

Dexter is also my baby as he loves being brushed and relies on me, he has been spoilt and loved beyond any cats wildest dreams.

Rincewind cries all the time and really talks to us, without him, the house would be too quiet. He lets us know when he is in, when he is hungry and any other information he wants us to know.

I love all my cats and enclose the following photos to show you what gems they are.

Kind Regards,

Lan.

cammie

Lister

Dexter

Rincewind

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hello Ian. Welcome to the Cat Forum. Thanks for the pictures of your beautiful kitties.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi All

Thanks for a lovely welcome, however my name is Lan not Ian. My fault, the small L looks like an I. Thanks for the laugh though. Will definitely have to change it.

Kind Regards,

Lan. :lol:

·
Registered
697 Posts
What beautiful cats and lovely stories for each of them. You will really love this forum. Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts