Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself and my 2 kittens.
Athena & Majesta are both Maine Coon breed, they are from different litters. Athena is 17wks old and Majesta is 15wks old. I'm not new to having a cat but it's been awhile since I've taken care of a kitten!
Athena is the "detective" of the home, she does a search of the home several times per day. If their are any changes in the home Athena knows first. She is also very laid back with her sister & loving to her and me! Majesta is tiny the runt of her litter but she has a ton of inner strength, she will hide and tackle her sister and fight for that stray treat on the floor. She is also "mommy's girl" and acts like a princess with her beautiful self(she knows she is pretty & cute). I love my girls, I'm enjoying finding out different personality traits. I look forward to chatting with others about the love,behavior,health and stories of our cats/kittens. Melissa

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I don't see a picture in the above post, however, I can see it as your avatar. They are beauties! Please post more and welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts