Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi! I'm Joe, I live in New York City, and I love cats! I'm 20 years old, I take classes I'm currently involved with 2000 Spays and Neuters and I am a proud foster. I adopted my first cat, Sasha, from Anjellicle Cat Rescue where I volunteered for a while. I also adopted a chow chow puppy, Cassie, a few months before that, and she's adorable too.

This is Sasha and Cassie:

I'm currently fostering a beautiful kitten named Persia, and she will be ready for a new home soon, so if you know anyone who is looking to adopt a sweet kitten who gets along with other cats and even dogs, please take a look at my blog! There, I have several pictures of Persia and also document her progress from day 1.

Here's Persia:

Thanks!
Joe

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's the name of your blog? I have a blog too, but it's about joy & positive thinking...my pets figure largely as joyful things in my life (& occasionally the kids too LOL). :eek:)

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Welcome to cat forum! I love when rescue and TNR people join. Rescue is the heart of hope for all abandoned cats and dogs! Your fur family is beautiful! I hope Persia gets a home soon! Is she all white?

You can put your blog address in your signiture I think?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts