Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:rcat

Hello all i wanted to introduce myself and as well my 2 Cats, Mana, and Little Kitty. I Have joined this site an an attempt to figure out what is causing my cats to distrust me and even distrust each other.. some days i am gone for 10 hours because of my strict work schedule. I have a feeling this has to do with it. Both of my cats are rescues, both of which had been saved under dire circumstances.
Little kitty was saved about 8 years ago from a house that had been owned by a drug dealer who was incarcerated for selling cocaine. Little kitty has allways been skiddish of humans other then me, she also gained great trust in my girlfriend of 3 years. sometimes even more then me since we found Mana, under Cafe Adobe patio area as a 3 month old kitten. Mana had a smashed tail and it had ossified prior to us finding her. The vet said a partial amputation would be the most beneficial method to treat it considering shes a balinese and that they take great pride in their tails.. prior to this event Mana had great trust in me, sleeping in my lap all day long and following me everywhere i went. but the tail was infected and demanded immediate attention. Since the procedure she has started to consider me an enemy and wont sit anywhere near me unless im asleep. She has dominated little kitty. considering the size difference i thought it would be the other way around.
Thats it in a nutshell!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts