Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i just joined this forum I think yesterday. It's a pretty cool place. I will definetly keep coming back. Everyone seems nice. I have a cat that is 14 yrs old. His name is Krusty after Krusty the Clown from the Simpsons. My boyfriends mom has 2 cats plus 3 neighbor cats that make her house theirs too. I call them all mine. lol I also have 1 bunny(Thumper) and 4 Turtles(Freddie, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy), 4 snails and 2 fish(1 of them has only 1 eye). Does my boyfriend count as a pet?! :lol: He is an animal lover too which is awesome. Lets see what else I missed... I live in Connecticut. I collect Scooby Doo, Boyd's Bears, anything turtles. I like to do crafts and I am in the process of beginning to make my own candles. I have everything to make them but I guess I have to make time now. So I guess thats it for now. It's nice to meet everyone. Take care!! <<))

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I have a little cousin that since she was about 4 she's called me Kimmyboo so it stuck! I now call my cat Krustyboo so I think its a contagious name lol :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts