Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Welcome, Anna and Misha. I was also touched by your tribute. It's so hard to get over such a loss, but I'm sure you were a great "Mommy." I'll be looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Anna welcome to the forum ..I understand you have suffered a loss - I haven't check that part of the forum yet but you have my condoleances *hugs*

·
Registered
697 Posts
A warm and friendly welcome to you and Misha (cute name). I am also sorry for the loss of Penny and your tribute to Penny is beautiful.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Welcome Anna! I was also very touched by your beautiful tribute to Anna. I am owned by cat who only likes myself and my husband, your dear Penny sounded much like my Velvet. I too feel there is something very special with that. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone....thank you for the warm welcome!!! I've been working my way through the board, and have been enjoining reading your post... :D thank you for those who had a moment to read my tribute to Penny, as those of you who have loved a kitty deeply and lost them know the deep pain there, yet she will never be forgotten...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts