Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am the happy guardian of an 8 year old orange and white kitty. He was rescued at an early age and as a result, I bottle fed him, and he has been my closest companion ever since. Unfortunately he has just been diagnosed with heart disease. I am here for support and advice. Hopefully I can make some friends along the way.

Here is my little guy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words! He is beyond special to me. Heart disease is unfortunately progressive, and I am told he is in advanced stages. ): I am still learning a lot about it, so I am hoping for the best but trying to prepare myself for anything that could happen. All I can do is hope that his medicine works, so please keep your fingers and toes crossed. I would looooove a few more happy years at least, but as the vet said, it is up to my cat and the medicine at this point. Hoping, hoping, hoping!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to talking with you all and getting to know your own four-legged friends.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your kitty looks like such a charmer, what a kind face. Good for you for rescuing and bottle feeding - that is just awesome. They don't say cats have nine lives for nothing. Here is hoping for the best. What is your beautiful kitty's name?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He definitely is a charmer and a total sweetheart. And you are very correct, that is a phrase that gives me hope, thanks for reminding me. His name is Clede, short for Cledus, named after my Granddad. (Pronounced Cleed, the name gets a lot of confusion, it's a bit odd, ha!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.