Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just adopted a beautiful cat from my local pound. She is the sweetest cat i've ever met. I'm not sure what she is but I think she's a lynx/siamese, can someone let me know if she really is or not. She's about 2 years old.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hello and welcome to Cat Forum!

I am no breed expert, but she looks to be a full-blood cutie, if you ask me. :wink:

Bless you for taking in a shelter kitty.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. Good for you for adopting a shelter cat. She's a beautiful cat. Don't know what breed she is. She looks like a short haired version of my Gracie.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Welcome! Your cat is beautiful. She doesn't look like a Siamese to me, though. Does she have blue eyes? Is she a "talker?" If so, she probably has siamese in her background. Enjoy the forum. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeanie said:
Welcome! Your cat is beautiful. She doesn't look like a Siamese to me, though. Does she have blue eyes? Is she a "talker?" If so, she probably has siamese in her background. Enjoy the forum. :)
She does have blue eyes, she doesn't talk that much. I found a picture on petfinder that looked almost like her, just a little darker, and it said she/he was a lynx/siamese. Hopefully my real vet will know what she is, right now shes at a vet that you have to use after getting them out of the shelter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts