Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Traci. I have two cats. Not sure what breed they are. Both are rescues, that were labeled American Domestic Short Hairs. I have a calico named Reese's who is about 2 years old and a blue/white named Marvel who is 10 months old.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Welcome! look forward to hearing more about your cats,......and we looove photos!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm still getting to know the forum. I'm trying to find out how to post pictures so here's an attempt.

These are pictures of Reese's and Marvel. Marvel is my blue/white cat, whom I'd love to know what kind of cat he looks like. I know he is a rescue and he doesn't have papers so he's not a specific breed but I think it's fun to speculate. :)

Reese's looks like a typical DSH to me. Would she be considered torti or calico? I've heard both.

She's a typical woman in my mind. Marvel will try to play with her, sometimes she'll play back and sometimes she'll hiss, swat or growl at him. She's not aggressive, it just seems to me she's telling him to leave her alone. He's still in kitten mode and she's very much so a laid back, leave me alone kind of cat.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts