Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm CEcilia from Maryland and I found this forum while doing a search with a question....

We have 3 kitties..ages 15, 3 & 2...we've had them all since they were kittens. We went to a friends farm today and long story short, there is a 8 month old beagle pup that they are trying to find a home for. I'[m normally a stricktly kitty girl but this pup tugged at my heartstrings. She is the runt of the little and very small (I think my 1 kitty is actually bigger than the 8mo old beagle).
The farm trains rabbit hunting dogs but this dog isn't cut out for hunting..when taken out, he ran the other way!!! So, Im thinking this dog probably won't hurt my kitties.

Any advice?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't know how the dog will react. Could you possible do a trail run? Though I'm not sure how much info you can extract from one meeting... Let us know how it goes and whether the beagle has a new home!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! I have no idea, but I think there are others who have both dogs and cats and they can help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts