Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I've lived with cats my entire life. I currently share my home with a 14yo Siamese and a 6yo tuxedo, both females. I'm looking forward to getting to know other cat people. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, it looks like this is the only place I can post. I guess I'll try uploading a picture of my girls.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Welcome Bluebklyn! Pictures please of your furbabies!:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
What beautiful cats!:)
If you're on a PC, you need to hit F5 to refresh! That usually solves the posting problems, for starting new threads!:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
OMG they're so cute!! And that pic is adorable. Is it you they're looking at so intently? Gah, such cute little faces with those big round eyes. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG they're so cute!! And that pic is adorable. Is it you they're looking at so intently? Gah, such cute little faces with those big round eyes. :D
Yes, it's me. :)

This is the only picture I've ever taken of them in which they were both looking in the same direction at the same time. It was our Christmas card a couple of years ago.
:santa

Bijou (on the right) is one of those cats that will sit and stare at you for long periods of time without moving. My husband finds it unnerving, but I guess I'm used to it. When she was a kitten she would stare at her own reflection in coffee mugs for minutes at a time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts