Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks! Saitenyo advised me that this was a friendly sort of place, so I thought I'd check it out. I'm a life-long cat owner and I'm currently the humble servant of two ginger tabby cats, one of whom is currently trying to convince me that what I *really* want to be doing right now is petting him. Oh, kittehs.

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome!

Did Saitenyo tell you we love pictures? :grin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha, well, if you insist... remember, you asked for it.*grin*

Here they are as one day old babies:

This is Algernon, ruler of the refrigerator (and the bookshelf, and the counters, and the TV...):

And this is Ernest, my mellow fellow. (that's my hip he's sitting on. Please excuse the messiness of the room in the background!)

As you might have noticed in the previous picture, Ernie had a shaved ankle from an IV. He was very sick (blocked urinary tract) and required multiple surgeries. He's been healthy as anything for a long time now, but for a while I thought he'd wear the cone forever!

They have very different personalities, but they love each other a lot.

And those are my boys! Man, these pictures are all so old- almost two years! I'll take some new ones this weekend and post 'em in the Meet My Kitty thread. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Orange boys!!! :luv

Those picture are great! Ernie's cone picture is adorable!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do so love the orange boys. My very first cat was an orange cat (named Tom- I was six and not very creative. :p ) and I looooooved him.
Ernie did look cute in the cone! (Although I have to say I'm glad he doesn't need it anymore.) I felt kind of bad for thinking it was adorable, but he adjusted to it pretty well. He's such an easy-going cat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts