Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I've got two cat's, one male (Shadow) and one female (Hazel) both 8 years old born a few months apart from different parents.

I fostered two kittens in different years, one is polydactyl on all paws, living very happily with his new mom not far from me.
The other sadly was born in the street and very sick. We didn't have money to bring him to a vet (he was a surprise) and had a very loving family driving in on the weekend to take him home and get him proper care but unfortunately the kitten didn't survive. He was very sweet and went peacefully in his sleep. Sadly I do not know what was wrong with him. I miss him very much. He would have been four this year.

So that is my story. Looking forward to some nice chats here. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
hi,
Good for you for fostering those kittens. Losing a kitty is very rough if you are a "cat person". So nice you have your 2 eight-year olds, though. Can't wait to see some pics and hear more about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.