Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just picked up these 2 kittens from our local shelter yesterday. We actually had them on hold for a few weeks as they were too young when we first saw them to bring them home. That being the case, they are Domestic Long Hairs. Looking at the pictures, would anyone know if they are a specific breed of long hair?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh my goodness they are absolutely adorable!! Look at those eyes and what cute pink collars!!! Sorry I don't know about breeds I always adopt a random dsh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments. These kittens were actually hidden in the back of the cage and we didn't even see them until we were ready to leave. I'm glad we took a look. My wife is in kitty heaven as she watches them play. And the kids named them - not sure of Starfyer - maybe we can change it to Twinkle.

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
OMGosh! I'm in love!

They may have some Maine Coon in them, but there's no way to know.

They're GORGEOUS!!!! :luv

Starfyre is a beautiful name. You'll probably start calling her Star, and that's exactly what she is!

·
Registered
202 Posts
lhrocker said:
Thanks for the comments. These kittens were actually hidden in the back of the cage and we didn't even see them until we were ready to leave. I'm glad we took a look. My wife is in kitty heaven as she watches them play. And the kids named them - not sure of Starfyer - maybe we can change it to Twinkle.
Love, love the name change! Sprinkle and Twinkle.... :luv

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I didn't think it was possible, but they have gotten even cuter!!

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
OMGosh! That last picture with Starfyre's arm around Sprinkles is sooooo cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts