Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Stacy and I am new here! I have been a cat lover for many years, since I was a child actually and was blessed with the first cat to call my own just when I was 27 years old. His name was Stewart, and I was lucky enough to have him in my life for 10.5 years. I lost him to cancer just 2 years ago and his loss is something that I still think about daily. Since adding Stew to my life, I have added Shylock, who is now almost 11 years and Mortimer Brewster (who can guess the reference?), who is now probably about 3 years old. They are both lovely...but I'm sure as most Shylock's health has me stumped and I have come here for help. I look forward to hearing your advice!

Oh, and by the way, we have two dogs in our family as well! Two beautiful Pugs...one 14 year old girl named Mai Ling and a 5.5 year old boy named Tucker! They're lovely and cherished members of our family.

Happy to be part of this forum!

Stacy

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Stacy!

I'm so sorry about Stewart. :patback

Shylock and Mortimer sound lovely, looking forward to pictures and stories. Hopefully you'll get some help with Shylock's health issues.

P.S. "I'm not a Brewster, I'm a son of a sea cook!" :grin:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Stacy. I'm sorry to hear about Stew. Would love to see pictures of him and your current little ones!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:catmilk
Welcome, Stacy!

I'm so sorry about Stewart. :patback

Shylock and Mortimer sound lovely, looking forward to pictures and stories. Hopefully you'll get some help with Shylock's health issues.

P.S. "I'm not a Brewster, I'm a son of a sea cook!" :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts