Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I don't really know what to say about myself so I'll tell you about my cats instead.

First is Juno, my bossy grey (Russian Blue?) tuxedo girl. She was found as a stray when she was only a kitten, and is the most demanding of my cats. It's not that she has any special need, just that if she wants something, she will let you know and you will comply. Or else.

Next is Maya, my beautiful little tortie girl. I found her in my backyard enormously pregnant and a week later, she gave birth to five kittens in my basement. She actually got my attention shortly before hand to make sure that I was nearby when she did, and I had to help her with the last two, as she was too tired to open up the birth-sac thing that the kittens come out in. She's been my most loyal companion ever since.

Finally we have Figgy, who's technically my mom's cat, but worth mentioning anyway. He's the one kitten of Maya's that we kept. He's a tall, lanky, black tuxedo, and is the most incredibly awkward cat that I know. He makes direct eye contact instead of blinking at you, for example. It's like he didn't get the cat behavior rule book, and I have no idea why, since I've literally had him since day one. He was the fourth of Maya's kittens, and therefor one that I helped with. Sometimes I joke that it's because I didn't get him out and breathing fast enough... :razz:

So... there you have it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you have your hands full!! And good job taking maya in, thats a great story. Look forward to hearing more about your kitties!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.