Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the love of my life, Guster, but I have about 20 other nicknames for him. hehe. He's a gray and black tabby, part feral. Yes, he is a bit crazy and sometimes simply PSYCHO. But I love him to pieces, I dont know where I'd be with out him to keep me company in this lonely apartment. For xmas my co worker told me she was gonna find the perfect cat, since I've never had one and wanted one real bad. So, she took me to this guys house that had a litter of seven, six month old kittens. So I took one, and then picked up another for my best friend, roommate at the time. Anyways, so, here he is, 13 months old now.

There's him and his sister, Sally

Sorry there's so many. I have about 100 more. haha. I will definitley be posting more sometime. Especially when Gussy does his random acts of psycho-ness. :eek:

-Lisa-

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Lisa! Gussy is adorable! You say you have 100 pictures eh? Well, get posting! Hehehe.

Nice to meet you.
~Tanya

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Awwww that is one cute tabby. I love the 4th picture, he is really smiling and the 5th picture, he looks really tubby :wink:

·
Registered
697 Posts
He's a stunner!

Welcome to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts