Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! i am a newbie & glad to be onboard here! Found this site while surfing & glad i really did. We have a cat named Vuschka and just like most, if not all of you, she is a member of our family, a 13yr old beautiful himalayan cat. She has been recently diagnosed with cancer of the mammary glands, and she just went thru her 2nd successful operation in a 9 month period. We had good doctors and i am pretty much a researcher myself so as much as we will battle her ordeal the best way we can, i also signed up to try and maybe help shed light and hope thru science to cat owners on problems similar to ours. Thanks & God bless!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi and welcome! I'm sorry to hear about Vuschka's diagnosis...but it sounds like you have a great attitude. I hope you're able to successfully manage her illness for some time to come.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi! Thank you for all your concerns..

Her 2nd operation was a success though. i believe had it not been from good diet, "vuschka" wouldn't be eligible for an operation & eventually should be put to sleep.. which would be unbearably & unacceptably devastating.

She is now undergoing a holistic approach to cancer elimination (a combination of CoQ10 with Artemisin which has shown excitingly positive results for cancers to cats/dogs) She is currently alive and kicking!

This is a very difficult yet challenging stage for us & I hope i could share further updates on vuschka or maybe share some insights on others who have a similar experience. God Bless & thanks for the warm welcome.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts