Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

My name is Helen and my two babies are named Pita and Princess. Princess is a long haired calico Torty and Pita is the same but short haired. Princess was my first and she is currently almost 3 years old, we share the same birth month! She currently lives with my mother. Pita on the other hand just turned 1, she's actually my boyfriend's (Mike's) cat, funny but true fact she shares his birth month like Princess shares mine. We both figured that because there is so much that we are still learning and every so often we run into little roadblocks we would join a forum to learn more. I took a little tour of this one and was very excited by so many cat enthusiasts. I hope that we have a very productive and fun time together. Thank you all for accepting my request to join! Can't wait to get to know all of you.

-Helen and Mike

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Welcome!

Looking forward to pictures and stories.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all, sorry for the delay in reply...I've been super busy with school and work and a new kitten. I realized i didn't mention it but I very recently adopted a new 4 month old kitten short haired orange tabby named Bailey and have been working to introduce him to Pita. They actually seem to get along really well and it's been a little less then a week since I brought him into my home. She seems more amused by him than anything, he's making himself quite at home and I find that Pita is very cautious around him but still friendly and will play with him when she feels like it. I've been trying really hard to make both of them feel just as important as each are. So between school, work and play time, I've been filled to the brim with work. However, I found some time today and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to sit down write to you all and post some pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts