Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm from LA and I'm mainly here because I'm curious about cat breeds. I've never been quite sure what breed of cat I have. I'm assuming it's DSH but V('.')V She's like 12 or 13 at this point but when I first got her she was the color of the moon with a face exactly the same as in this picture. Over time she grew darker, strange indeed. Anyone have any sort of information?

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
Welcome!

You're right, DSH. The cat in the picture is adorable, is that your cat or one that looks like her?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum. I had the same question as Marie...whether the cat in the picture is yours or not. Your cat could be, in part, a pointed breed, such as a Siamese, Birman, Ragdoll, etc. Pointed cats always darken in color as they get older. They typically don't obtained their mature color until they're about 4 years old. The cat in your picture looks a bit like a Siamese lynx-pointed mix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, the picture I posted originally is in fact a picture of my cat! She's quite adorable, very manipulative and vocal too. She knows exactly what to do to get new people to pet her.

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
Domestic Short Haired cat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts