Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally don't do the introduce yourself thing (very shy), but any anti spam rules are good rules.

Anyway, I'm an aspiring 3D artist with 4 cats. I collect classic video games and study animation. I've had cats all my life, and am most partial to burmese and black kittys.

Anyway to the current cats:

The oldest, Shadow, is a gold-plated black 12 year old neutered male, who's suffered through arthritis, thyroid problems, diabetes, and now heart disease. Fortunatly he seems to kick one problem before getting a new one, but I'd love for him to take a break for a while. Shad's both super laid back and gets super stressed (when he's at the vet), resulting in him being completely malleable to anything you want to do to him (they've taken x-rays without him being sedated). In fact the emergancy vet who saw him for the heart trouble though he'd had a stroke 'cause she could poke him with no reaction. He's unique.

Then there's Ki-lin, spayed 8 year old female sable burmese, also know as Kiwi or The Weasel. Ki's the smartest cat I've ever known, knows how to fetch, and routinely invents her own games. When she was an itty bitty kitty, she dragged a full paper towel roll out of the bathroom and down the hall so she could stuff it in her tube. She had to have worked all night at it, the towel roll was about twice her size and just a little smaller in diameter than her tube. Beyond that, she hero worships Shadow and nursed on him the first time she met him (he was just confused).

Finally there's the new boys, Fujin and Raijin. They're both black neutered 5 month old brothers. So far everybody seems to be getting along, although Fu and Ki sometimes seem to be less than thrilled with each other. Rai's the type who must have been a stole in a previous life. I'm hoping he's not going to be a big cat in the future or I might suffocate one of these nights.

I also have tropical fish.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Welcome!

Black cats are so special! Looking forward to pictures of all four!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome, beautiful sounding family you have there. Also looking forward to pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts