Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Mireille. I live in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) with 4 cats and one dog. :razz:
Permata is the name of my beautiful Balinese boy, we usually call himMati.

Bye,
Mireille

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
welcome mireille

it's so amazing to have members from all over the world! what are the names of Mati's brothers and sisters at home, by the way?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The others are Mickey (Exotic), Billie (Ragdoll) and Bohdana (Siberian).

I will post some pictures soon. :razz:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
wow!

that's quite a motley crew you have there. that's so neat! i would LOVE to be able to have 4 cats AND a dog. maybe someday... can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
@prittykitty, Amsterdam is a wonderful city. I was born here en haven't lived anywhere else. :lol:

These are pics from my furry friends, taken by a photographer last December.

Bishy (Bishop), 8 years old. My brother took him in as a puppy. For the last 3 years my mother and I have been taken care of him. Bish has been living with me and the cats since October and he is fitting in really well.

Mickey, Exotic Shorthair, my first cat and cuddly teddy bear, he is 2 years old.

Billie, Ragdoll, my very sweet girl, very quiet unless she wants a snack, likes to cuddle when there is no one around, 2 years old

Mati, Balinese, he's just wonderful, a clown, clumsy, funny, beautiful and very very very naughty. 1 year old

Bo (Bohdana) Siberian, sweet gentle and relaxed girl human and dogs. Together with Mati she is trying to redecorate my house, function as my alarm clock, use my belly as a trampoline and so on. Only 7 months old.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts