Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I'm Kate and live in the UK, I have four cats. Three Maine Coons and a Bengal cross. I have Merlin, who is 12 and a silver/ white tabby, Barley 12 as well and a Cream Silver tabby. Frodo who is 5 years old he's a brown tabby classic pattern and Millie she's a tortie or US torbie with white, she's 3 soon.
They all get on very well, except Barley likes to lie on all the cat toys and stop the others playing. Frodo loves his cat tent and chasing the other cats, he has a adorable nature. Instantly knows When I'm upset, and comes right away purring. He was five weeks old, When I purchased him very tiny and underweight. So I gave him Lactol, and he took very well and has grown into a lovely cat. At nighttime, he loves watching car headlights and catching the reflection on the wall. Millie loves helping with anything, especially taking pens or catching paper coming out of the printer. She loves messing.
They all are indoor cats now, but have a very large catpen, they go in when Summer/ spring. The roads too busy and so many dangers, but for and against in everything.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi,

Welcome Daisymay7,

Nice to see that you are only allowing your cats outside in their pen/enclosure...there are so many dangers out there for them, and not only traffic and cars, but also ill intentionned persons...

As for Barley who likes to lay on all the cat toys he he he... I have a cat Airell, who takes all the toys away and hides them under my pillow, so she can have them just for herself! I have 8 cats, and they all have their different little habits too, Amongst others...Katla likes to take and hide my socks and gloves all over the house, so when I'm missing one, I know she is responsible... Gino likes to eat everything and anything, so I have to be very carefull...his latest; he ate part of a hair elastic... Then there is Chipcat-Filou who snuggles under the blankets with me and likes to find her way into my shirt and sleep there...

I would love to see pictures of your cats, as I'm sure we all would. You can post some in albums, or right on this page!

Hoping you will find valuable information and tips on this site!

sandyrivers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.