Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Hi Sam! Welcome to the forum!
Pictures please of Reginald!:)
Sharon

·
Registered
362 Posts
Reginald is a very handsome boy. And the last picture is adorable. Looks like "Oops, I didn't just say that out loud, did I?"

·
Registered
182 Posts
He's so handsome! I love his little nose stripe.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh my, what a CUUUUTE kitten he is!
Like everyone else, that last picture is such an adorable one!!
I also love his white markings over his muzzle, chest, and his paws. He looks like a "snowshoe cabby"! (Cat+tabby) Btw, I'm clearly making stuff up! :p

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
He is just adorable! I love the dark tabby markings with the super white paws and white stripe on his nose. :D

janz, that is the perfect caption to that last pic!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Sam, He's Adorable!!:D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Is he about 3 months old now? I miss seeing my kitties have that cute large ears and big eyes "kitten" look!

Ah, he looks so content there!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Just SO adorable! I'm really glad that you posted that pic - I've often wanted to see larger images of people's avatar pics and have been bummed to not find them in their albums. I LOVE that one paw has more white than the other - it makes that paw look so much bigger than the other one. Or like he's got a mitten on on that paw, but just dipped the other in some paint. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is he about 3 months old now? I miss seeing my kitties have that cute large ears and big eyes "kitten" look!

Ah, he looks so content there!
He was born around the first of May. So about 8 months old then? I don't have any cute recent pictures. He doesn't like to sit still for me lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts