Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just joined today. I have 1 cat. You can see her in my avatar. She is a tortoise shell, with really thick long fur. She's got gorgious big, bright green eyes. She is 4 years old, yet she still acts like a kitten. She is very playful, and has lots of energy. I had a tabby cat before, who died when i was 11. :(

She is such a strange cat! I remember when she was a tiny kitten, she brought a sock in. About a week later, she brought us the other matching sock. :lol: Around that time, she also gave us a spanner. We found it on the door step, i dont know how she managed to drag that along with her. Oh! Another one i can remember, was we found a mouse trap on our door step. Why she brought that to us, i will never know. :lol:
She's so lovely. Every morning as soon as i wake up, she's there meowing at me for some breakfast. She wont stop until she gets it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! @@@

Your kitty is very pretty!!
I used to have a torti as well, she was a feral kitten my sister rescued,
and she turned out to be a real sweetie!!!
Had her 14 years. :)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Chocolate said:
She is such a strange cat! I remember when she was a tiny kitten, she brought a sock in. About a week later, she brought us the other matching sock. :lol:
That sounded really cute! But what is a spanner?

And my cat Sugar does that too, meows until she gets her breakfast! Cats are just too cute! :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dragging stuff-Welcome

From my experience a cats mouth is strong. So they can carry stuff that may look too heavy for a cat to carry. For example, they carry their baby's by the neck when they want to move them.
I'm also new to the forum and welcome.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello there and Welcome- your kitty does have very bright eyes!
Oh and your screen name sounds delicious :wink:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts