Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first adopted Addison, the Humane Society gave me a bag of Iams to feed him. I also got a free bag and some cans from a dog show thing I went to. I was determined he would be a "healthy cat" with the Iams. He didn't seem to eat much of it, so I decided to try Whiskas pouches and he loved them. I've pretty much determined he likes the "chunks" of food rather than anything else. Since joining this forum, I've realized there are so many great quality foods I should be feeding him instead of grocery brands.

I don't mind paying extra, but don't have many stores near me that sell things like Wellness, Innova, Chicken Soup, California Natural, and the rest of the food you all seem to use. I'll admit that I'm addicted to online shopping and out of convenience have ordered tons of his food online, so that's not a problem for me. I'm more concerned about who has the best prices. I ordered a sample pack from Cat Connection and when I find a good food he likes, I'll start my hunt for a good price.

If anyone buys their cat food online, who has the best prices?

·
Registered
135 Posts
ccunnin2 - I am about to move to Canada - do you mind sharing your sources??
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
So, What came in the sample pack and how did it work out? I'm thinking about ordering the same thing, but if it comes with the brands I've already tried...then I'd rather not order it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been trying to decide what wet food to feed my kitten, and no stores near me sell wellness, chicken soup, etc. There is a sample pack of food I can order? What is the link?

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Give this one a whirl....

http://www.epetpals.com/wellness_cat_food.htm

Oh and the natural petstore link I have listed in my signature sells Wellness and Paul Newman's and a few others I haven't tried...and their prices are pretty good too. I just think it's a cool store and it's local to me so i have it posted, but i know they ship all over.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the sample pack a little while ago. If I remember correctly, it came with a small back of Wellness, Innova, maybe Felidae, and I think a small can of something else.

Most brands have a "where to buy" link on their site... or you can call around pet stores. I've found a few that sell Chicken Soup and Wellness, but the Wellness prices were outrageous! like 89 cents for a 3oz can!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts