Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did your yearbook tell about you? Are you doing what you and your classmates expected you would?

I was elected most musical, and I have spent my life in music. However, I discovered that I had a great desire for children, and put them first. As a child I always wanted a black cat, a collie, and thoroughbred horses. I didn't get the horses!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Interesting topic, Jeanie.
Now that I think about it, I am doing exactly what I wanted and expected to be doing. I always wanted to be a nurse, and I have now been one for over 10 years. Nursing is certainly not what I expected it to be, but I absolutely love it.
I wanted to get married, if I was able to find the right guy. I did and have been married for 13 years. Never wanted kids though, and I don't have any.
I will always have a cat, I can't really imagine not having one.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I have been fond of children and animals since I was a child myself. People that know me have told me I have a lot of patience with them.But only I know how much I strive to keep up with my standards :shock: . They are a handful one time too many :wink: ! When I used to work as a subsitute teacher (right after highschool before going to university) as soon as I got home I was falling asleep and never woke up till the second day (it was the teaching + the loads of tests for us substitutes). It was so demanding and even though I enjoy children I doubted for a while that I could do it for a lifetime. But the more time I spend around them the more I know I will continue on this path. Other strong interests would be studying languages, hermeneutics and things as such which I am also pursuing :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts