Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hello

My name is Vicki and i live in denmark.. with med boyfriend and our two cats Lotta and Iza.

Im sorry for my rusty english i hope you will survive that 8)

Lotta is our first cat, and she is an aby and is 2 years old. she is the best and very loving to us

Iza is the newest and is ad black silver somali and she is 7 months. I use her in cat shows here in DK. and last weekend she got an EX1 and sadly she lost to an aby in the NOM. :?

Well i hope i will feel welcome and se lots and lots of piccies of you'r cats

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just found out thats this that i had written is posted wrong sorry for that...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

She is an aby umm how do i spell that 2 sec i will findd the right word.. Lotta is an abyssinian.. she is original from germany but she was so posed to be a breeding cat. But she didnt fansy the male cat so she moved home to me.. and she is sooo great the just pures all the time.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Vicksen! Welcome. Yes, your cats are exceptionally beautiful. I'm so glad you've joined us. Tell us about your homeland too, please.

I will move this to the right forum. Don't worry about it!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hi Vicksen! Welcome to the forum! I love the pictures. The first one is so funny! I like Iza - she is so beautiful! :) I was in Aalborg once (studying there) - very nice city and the people were great!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Vicki and welcome!

Iza is a beautiful kitty! Of course I am a push-over for that silver shading...

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike said:
Hi Vicki and welcome!

Iza is a beautiful kitty! Of course I am a push-over for that silver shading...

Peace,
Mike
yup it figures with the beatuful cat you have..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sentimentalgirl said:
Hi Vicksen! Welcome to the forum! I love the pictures. The first one is so funny! I like Iza - she is so beautiful! :) I was in Aalborg once (studying there) - very nice city and the people were great!
thanks and yep we danish people r nice.. :idea:

I have a funny one of iza too some were shall i find it..?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have 2 beautiful cats and its so cute when they yawn, they're such sleepyheads aren't they? :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kitkat said:
Welcome to the forum. You have 2 beautiful cats and its so cute when they yawn, they're such sleepyheads aren't they? :lol:
yup and quit boring sometimes

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to Cat Forum! Your cats are beautiful. I'm from NZ and I show cats as well, Lovely to meet you. 8)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi! and welcome to the forum. You'll love it here. I'm pretty new, but can hardly pull myself away from the forum. You have very pretty cats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts