Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just got two Himalayan cats that are about two months old. Anywase they seem to like to "fight" alot. Is that ok? I am afraid that one might get hurt? See one of them is really shy and likes to sleep all the time and the other one has a lot more energy and is always running around. Are they just playing, should i be concerned?

·
Registered
14 Posts
My cats "play"fight all the time.Travis however is blind, so Orion has the advantage!I call him a big bully especially we he launches an aerial attack!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Seems like they are just playing especially at that age. Wait till they're a bit older, you'll miss these days of kittenhood. Do you have any pictures? They sound adorable :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pictures tonight. i am sorry for such a stupid question but this is my first cat and i am kinda paranoid.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I want to see pictures too!

But yes, play fighting is perfectly normal... my pair likes to bite eachother and there's always a lot of headlocks and bunny-kicking. Just as long as there's no growling and hissing, they're just having a good time :) No worries about being paranoid, I'm quite a worrysome one as well!

Best of luck to you and your kitties, and welcome to the forum!

-- Brite

1 - 7 of 7 Posts