Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

So I've had a hard time convincing my girlfriend of cat behaviour in the face of danger. I've convinced her of the fact that they arch their backs and their tails puff out but she still won't take my word for it that the hair on their backs stand up when they hiss. She's never seen it firsthand and says that it only happens in halloween pictures of cats, real cats don't really do it. I'm at wits end with her... I've owned cats, she hasn't! So in order to prove it to her I'm looking for pictures of cats getting angry. Anybody got any? One that shows the arched back with standing hair are of particular interest. I have two cats but there's no way I'm going to scare them just to prove a point, so this is my next best hope (after scowering google images with no results). Thanks!

Jim

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Oh ive got some fantastic video tape of when vienna first went outside, she was all puffed up real big.
smeagle and screech too, great pictures of when they play fight, both arched up and puffed up mirroring each others moves, brilliant!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts