Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. Came looking for a place to ask a few questions about my cat. I have a 5yr old daughter who really wanted a dog, but that's just not an option, so she was very happy to know we could get a cat. We looked for about a month to get a cat that was right for us. We finally found her at a shelter the day before Christmas. We had to wait a few days to bring her home, but now she's ours. The vet thinks she's between 8-12 months so they gave her birthday going back 10 months from when we brought her in to get fixed and shots.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forums! One of the best things in the world is being blessed with the chance to have a feline family member. What is your kitties name? I can't wait to see pictures of her.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi and welcome! Jingles is a pretty name for a cat that you adopted at Christmas. I'll bet your daughter is very happy. Love to see pictures.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi! I love the name jingles! I just adopted a stray cat two weeks ago... her name is Missy and she is a tortie. what does Jingles look like?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts