105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better than any other food like whiskas etc. :lol:

Good night
Anja

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I wish Franny would learn to kill moths *sick of finding holes in my sweaters after each season*

Edit:
WE do get these NASTY centipede looking creatures only in the summer and the folks here call them "thousand leggers" - I've only seen 2 this year, but I know that Franny does kill and eat those. I don't know what I do if she didn't. I'd probably have to move.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Cool~! My childhood kitty Mitzi used to love to snack on those things. We took her camping once and had her in a harness attached to a stake. By the end of the camping trip, there was a glittery circle all around her created by all the dragonfly wings heh.

·
Registered
983 Posts
AddFran said:
RarePuss said:
he just startles and give me a look of *** Marina, have you gone mad?? :p
Okay, Marina, that actually made me laugh outloud!
ahaha.. here's 2 pics :) These buggers crawl along our cental heat pipes to upstairs rooms from the basement. They get into teh basement though cracks, i guess.

·
Registered
672 Posts
OH, I cant stick around when the kitties catch a bug...that dragonfly must have made a pretty BIG crunch!!! Bleeehhh.

Marsh is so cute with his little stubby legs!!! I just want to squeeze him.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Ewwww I can't stand to hear any bug crunches. It will give me nightmares. But my cats don't eat it right away, I know Sugar does put the baby spiders in her mouth though and some roach legs...... :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts