Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Harry Potter

When i first read them I thought the exact thing that i was a wizard etc. but then i read Lord of the Rings! and then another great fantasy series!!!!!! Now i wanna be an "Ezzarian ranger that lives at Redwall Abbey and is on a quest to find the Dark Tower" Haha man I love books! :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
I love Harry Potter. I remember this 11 year old girl I knew from my website would always talk to me about reading the series... of course I thought it was a kiddy book... so no go.

I actually read the third book first... my plane was delayed for 4 hours! So I picked it up and the book stand... so glad that I did!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I probably would have never picked up the books if it wasn't for a friend of mine in my freshman year of HS. He talked about it for days and one day he caught my interest and let me borrow one of the books. After that, I started buying them myself. :lol: I own and have read all the books a few times, but they sit for long periods of time before I pick them up again. I'm glad my friend got me into them. I've met some good people and have many good memories that have somehow tied into all of that. lol They are great books.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I love them too. It's nice to have an author that can bridge the gap between children and adult readers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts