Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a horse! I've been searching and searching for a while now and I finally found the perfect one. Just thought I'd share the news with my second family here :D Are there any other horse people out there?

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I can imagine how thrilled you must be! I have always loved horses, and read all the young people's books on horses when I was 12-13. I dreamed of owning one when I got married, but could not afford to follow through. I am not even a good rider, with almost no experience, but we never lose our childhood dreams entirely. Congratulations!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's a dapple bay and a very big horse; he is about 16.1 hands. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I used to love horses when I was little, I would draw good horse pictures too and I can neigh like a horse too, though my bf thinks I sound crazy! congratulations on your new buddy :lol:

·
Registered
656 Posts
That is so gret Lexxie! Horses are so cool. When I was little I had horses. I remember when I got my first pony. I was only in kindergarden! I went to school and told the whole class my daddy bought me a pony. They all thought I was making it up. I was so sad because no-one belived me. When I got off the bus my dad had tied my pony out to graze in the grass and the whole bus could see her! I was so proud!
Isnt it funny how you remember things like that? :lol:

·
Registered
821 Posts
That is so awesome! My horses name is Cadillac (show name is Cadillac Blackjack). He is a Dutch Warm Blood cross Arabian. He is all black. He is 17.5 hands and 7 years old. Congratulations on your new horse! I'm sure you will have tonnes of fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts