Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up during the night to use the bathroom and found my bedroom door closed and a mass of toilet paper pulled off the roll with holes in it. And when I came downstairs this morning I found this:

And who knows what ended up down in the vent 8O

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Now, Miss Holly, we already know that you are super smart because you can move your bed wherever you want it- but, you need to be careful about throwing things down the vent. They might smell when Mommy has to turn on the heat.

·
Super Moderator
26,432 Posts
Be nice if she could do a bit of housework while you sleep. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
October said:
That Holly is a busy girl, isn't she?? Removing vent covers?? What next.
Yeah...I'm really starting to wonder what's next too. Life is never dull around here, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
doodlebug said:
October said:
That Holly is a busy girl, isn't she?? Removing vent covers?? What next.
Yeah...I'm really starting to wonder what's next too. Life is never dull around here, that's for sure.
That's so funny... next thing you know, you will wake up in the morning to her sipping coffee and cream on her pink bed!

·
Super Moderator
26,432 Posts
And that's fine, as long as she makes some for Mom. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bouchie11982 said:
wow, she removed the cover? is that a mouse in the background??
Yup she did....and yes that's a mouse that she pulled off a string hanging from the cellar door.

You know, I find it exceedingly odd that when Mike posts pics of stuff Freeway has done, everyone comes to his defense and says 'oh no, not Freeway...he's been framed'. But when I post about Holly's mischief, no one bats an eye...what's up with that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Maybe that's because you can tell that Holly's experiments are no innocent feats of mischief, but part of a plot to take over the world! :twisted:

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
I have the same vent as that in the bathroom. One time I was playing with Baby with a q-tip, it got in there, took it out and she started to look inside the hole, I had to remove the stupid thing to get the q-tip out. I had to shoo her way from her. She always looks in holes too like there is a maybe a mouse inside or something. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Too funny... :lol: :lol: I have had to literally tape down my vents because all the kittens that go through here seem to think that taking the covers off is a good time... my concern is that they are so small, one of them is going to end up going down the darn thing!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kobster said:
Holly's an orange cat - and they are notoriously full of mischief! Its in her genes!
Now you tell me! :lol:

Janice...glad to hear that someone else has had this problem. I've had cats do lots of stuff...but never pull vent covers up. Fortunately my crew are all chunky enough that I don't have to worry about them falling down it.

The good new is that there was nothing new when I got up this morning. I'm sure you guys will all be disappointed by that! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts