·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could she be any more comfortable?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Awww, Grampi is wearing a shirt that matches Holly's coloring. They lok like they are best buds.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Well of course she hates him! LOOK at them! He has her flopped upside down, pinned under his arm AND he's grasping her ear! Look at that wild "I've-got-to-get-out-of-here" look in here eyes and her feet braced against his belly so she can flee as soon as he loosens his grip on her ear!
Pure torture. ...and I can tell she LOVES it! (only a few of our 10 will allow us to hold them upside down)

Why did Grampi have to have his leg filleted?

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
The SPCA should be notified as soon as possible. Holly needs help NOW!

Awww, Grampi........ :luv

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
cute :D

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The funny thing is that she actually positioned herself like that, no help from him at all. She's such a goof....

Leazie said:
Awww, Grampi is wearing a shirt that matches Holly's coloring.
Funny, I didn't even think about that...I bought him that shirt too :lol:

Heidi n Q said:
Bypass surgery about 18 years ago.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
doodlebug said:
Heidi n Q said:
8O I didn't realize they had to cut o much into the leg for heart surgery. This must have been for 'harvesting' veins? I hope his recovery wasn't too painful...but at 18 yrs ago, he looks like he's doing FAB!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I absolutely love that photo! And I know I wouldn't be the only one to admitt..........I'd love to see more of that precious cat! She is beautiful!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heidi n Q said:
doodlebug said:
[quote="Heidi n Q":1wseq751]Why did Grampi have to have his leg filleted?
8O I didn't realize they had to cut o much into the leg for heart surgery. This must have been for 'harvesting' veins? I hope his recovery wasn't too painful...but at 18 yrs ago, he looks like he's doing FAB![/quote:1wseq751]

I don't know that they harvest quite so much vein these days, but he did have a quintuple bypass, so they needed quite a bit. He does really well, walks 2+ miles 6 days a week, plays golf, watches his diet...He'll be 75 in Oct.

OwnedByACat said:
And I know I wouldn't be the only one to admitt..........I'd love to see more of that precious cat! She is beautiful!
Thanks....I'll try to do better with the picture taking :lol:.

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
October said:
Holly decided she's Grampy's Girl.
She definitely did, she was all over him this visit. Kobi is a Grampi's boy, he would be up on his lap and Holly would get up and push herself between Kobi & Grampi until Kobi would eventually leave. And since they've headed back to Florida, Holly has been hanging out on grampi's recliner and his stool at the breakfast bar. She really misses him...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts