Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the little calico from Holly's litter? We'll she's had some kittens that are so stinkin' cute I had to post them.

Here's Cosette

And her adorable babies

·
Registered
330 Posts
What adorable little coonies. Cosette is a beauty. So which one are you reserving? Surely Holly must have seen those pictures and picked out a new friend? :wink:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cosette is beautiful! I adore her tail.

The kittens all look a bit confused. :D So cute.
One, two, three, four, five.. wait, six babies? I think someone got cut out of the picture behind someone else's head. :3

They're precious.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Aaaaarrrgggghhh! *leaps up from the computer and runs screaming through the house because of cuteness overload...resident adult housecats have to administer time-released cat-snuggles to counteract kitten-overload*
*hyperventilating...I'll return later after I've recovered*

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lucky Dragon Zi said:
One, two, three, four, five.. wait, six babies? I think someone got cut out of the picture behind someone else's head. :3
There's actually supposed to be 7, but I can't find the last one.

And no, we're not picking one (or two or three...) out. We finally have peace and harmony in the house and I want to keep it that way for quite a while (at least I say that now :lol:).

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
AAAAARGH THEY ARE SO CUTE I WANNA STAB MYSELF IN THE EYE!! 8O

So much furry cuteness in a couple of pictures should be illegal!!

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
JUST.

KILL.

ME.

NOW.

:fust

That's emotional abuse, Lisa. YOU should be banished to your own island for this.

:heart

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey I wasn't going to suffer all by myself...I HAD to drag you guys along with me.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I think, because of the emotional trauma I have suffered from viewing the kitten photo...that I should be given a prescription for the kitten in the bottom/center of the photo.
I would name her Torbie and love her forever. My other cats will get over it and love her, too.

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
My favorite is the top one. It's all that will save me now. Gasping for last breath...... :sad

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
You're gasping? You're doing it wrong. I figured I'd hold my breath until I turned blue and they'd shove the kitten at me to get me breathing again.
Works like a charm with my husband! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
If anything I had worked like a charm, I'd have a husband. :wink:

Right now, just kitties will save me. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts