Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought home 2 Cosmic Country Catnip sacks for my space cadets. They are going NUUUUUUUTTTTTTS. Seriously. I have NEVER seen them go this mad over ANYTHING. First they were madly attacking the catnip sacks, now they are attacking eachother, and anything else that moves. Things are crashing, falling, possibly breaking........it's chaos in here! Right now Maleke is tearing around the house doing that low meow some cats do when they are hyper. It's SO funny. Wow, maybe this was a mistake giving it to them right before bed. In any case, I recommend this product! 8O

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it at Pet Valu, but I don't know if there are Pet Valu's where you live!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
That's Sabby's favorite toy, too. :) He'll dig through all of his other toys to get it. One day I'll get a picture of him sleeping with his head resting on it. I had to go with the burlap ones because he had the cotton ones torn to pieces within 5 minutes. He's on his second cosmic county catnip burlap sack.

I get them at petsmart.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
my cats love the cosmic catnip too - we have it in bags, pillows, mice and just a big bucket of it.

Getting the container was funny - but I am still trying to get catnip pot of everything after they thought it was fun to roll around in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts