Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arthro-IonX for arthritis?

Someone gave me a name, and I lost it. We looking for something natural for Mama because of her being declawed. And no, we did not do this, she came to us this way. My hubby's mom did it, and trust me, if he had known ahead of time, he would have talked his mom out of that. So, when his mom passed, we promised we take care of her Precious (whom we call mama now).

Mama's joints are hurting worst this year, so we looking into the natural stuff to help her... and boy, do I know how she feels, I keep looking for natural stuff for ME..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anything natural, is best for us. If there is something in this house, I'm all ears. I'm about ready with her, to go to Blue or Wellness on wet food, we use Iams for all of them on dry.

Thanks!

·
Registered
709 Posts
We use a few things for my 17y/o with bad arthritis. He gets Apple Cider Vinegar in his water dish (everyone drinks this- we had to start small otherwise they stop drinking). He also gets the regulars (glucosamine, condritin, and MSM) and fish oils, as well as a pinch of Bovine Colostrum and Diatamaceous Earth. We just mix it in food.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts