Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hooked on Basset's Licorice. You can only buy it in the airport Duty Free, so whenever i get it i can't stop. Its filled with junk, colors preservitives ect.
Its soooo good but so unhealthy, its killing i could eat the entire bag in one day if i could.

·
Registered
858 Posts
It's black licorice isn't it? I love black licorice. I pick out all the black jelly beans from the bag, and I still eat Good n Plenty candy. A co-worker and I go over to the dollar store and buy boxes of Black Crows. I'm not sure if you can get ahold of this candy.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I had a roommate from Denmark and she always had this black licorice stuff. *vomit
I can't even stand the smell!! She used to keep it in a desk drawer that the puter was on and even if it wasn't in there anymore, the smell stayed and I couldn't even open that drawer cuz I would do a gag reflex!
BLECH!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
A new bag of Basset's Licorice Allsorts is heavenly! I think some of you might think of these candies as licorice candy sandwiches! They used to be imported to the US from England, but now some American candy factories make them. The candy on the outside or inside of these "sandwiches" has a coconut flavor. There are two layer and three layer sandwiches and some that are all round licorice. Oh, YUM!

Neko, you're out of the corner if you can send me some! Seriously, I'm sure you can order it online. It's worth it!

Do those of you from the States know that the poor people in Gt. Britain have to send for Peanut Butter Cups? Poor souls. :( But they can buy Cadbury's Biscuits anywhere. Lucky souls! :D

·
Banned
804 Posts
Im dutch..i grew up on black licorice. i practically live off it. i even often can be forund wandering around with a licorice root hanging out of my mouth. just chewing on the root is so nummy.

but when i cant get to the dutch stores ill make do with black licorice cigars and pipes

·
Registered
777 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jeanie said:
I haven't seen Blackjack chewing gum since I was little! We used to put it on a front tooth - just to look funny. Does anyone remember Wrigley's Teaberry? It had a great flavor. :) I think different areas sell different flavors.
I bought some Teaberry a couple months ago. I found it at Cost Plus-World Market. They have all kinds of international foods and those types of chewing gum are popular in other countries from what I've heard.

G

·
0 Posts
Y'all are most welcome. The original post and my search brought back great memories from my childhood.

Dan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts