Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
email that i received from one of the volunteers at the local shelter;

There is a woman who just escaped domestic violence. She is living in a battered women's shelter and had to flee her home leaving her 4 cats behind. The cats are alone in the house and in DESPERATE NEED of a home IMMEDIATELY. It is a very sad situation and hopefully we can save these cats.

Panther – Male. 13 years old FIV+ – He is a lover, not a fighter. Gets along well with others. Fully up to date on shots and fixed. No teeth due to AIDS.

Princess Tiger Lily – Female. 6 years old. Fully up to date on shots and fixed.

Mrs. Nesbit - Female – 2 years old. Not fixed or up to date with shots.

Steve – Male – 4 months old. Not fixed or up to date with shots.

the location is central connecticut. i would be willing to drive any/all of them to meet someone willing to help.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I live pretty much in central CT! I'd love to take one, but I'd have to ask my parents first because I live with them. Or I could ask my brother if he and his roommates would be willing to take one. They already have two cats and a rabbit, but I feel like they might be willing...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live pretty much in central CT! I'd love to take one, but I'd have to ask my parents first because I live with them. Or I could ask my brother if he and his roommates would be willing to take one. They already have two cats and a rabbit, but I feel like they might be willing...

that would be great!

if you can help out let me know either here or send me a pm and i will give you all of the contact info.

i will keep my fingers crossed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts