Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Her name is Cosette, she's around 4 months old or so.
My local SPCA hasn't had anyone put in applications for her adoption,
so I jumped up to it and am hoping that I'll get to bring her home.

They said she's very petite, sweet, and cuddly, and that she purrs constantly.

Isn't she so cute?! :kittyturn

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
She's adorable! I love those black lines flowing back from her eyes...I've always thought it was a very striking look in cats. Good luck, I hope you get to bring her home! :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
She's a pretty little thing! Hope it works out!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
She's absolutely beautiful. Her ears look like a pink bow on her head.

Please keep us updated!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Aw she is adorable. :) And as a Les Miserables fan, I LOVE the name Cosette. :)

As a word of warning, 4 month old kittens are VERY. ACTIVE. Our two were 4 months old when we adopted them. They're 6 months now, and still super active. Not that you shouldn't get her, because I'm sure she's amazing, but just be ready for that, especially if you've never had a kitten before.

Good luck with the adoption! :)

p.s. Our kittens' favorite thing in the entire world is this: Amazon.com: Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory: Kitchen & Dining I'd recommend investing in something like it..;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww, thank you, daisy!

Yes, I just bought a cat tree yesterday, though sadly..
I haven't gotten to put it together yet. I've been busy with homework all day, and dealing with a cold/flu, it's so rough, lol.

The adoption owner hasn't called me; they told me if she hasn't called by tomorrow, to let them know.. I hope all is going well with it on their end. =/

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yay! Kittens go crazy for cat trees. :)

Let us know what happens with your adoption!! Getting a new kitten (or 2 like I did, haha;)) is SO exciting!! We got our kittens on New Years Day and we have so much fun every day bonding with them and learning about their little personalities. ;)

oh and p.s. I've found that adoption places are not always the quickest to respond - they are staffed by volunteers who are SUPER busy (understandably so!!), so I wouldn't worry about the delayed response too much. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts