Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who own horses...maybe you can help me out...

At the end of February i sent out 2 horse halters for repairs. I still havent gotten them back. This person lives in the ssame area as me. ive been sending her emails asking where the halters are. she has not replied back to me. i need those halters back right now. What should i do? She told me that they are done. so where are they..

sigh....

·
Banned
422 Posts
Send her a letter by certified mail-return receipt (so she has to sign for it) asking for the halters back. If she still doesn't respond, and if you've already paid for the work to be done (and can prove it) take her to small claims court and ask for both your money and your property back.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
When did she say they would be done? You must have her address, have you tried doing a reverse search on whitepages.com and getting her phone number?

Why not go right to her house and ring the bell?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent them to her on 2/14 and she got them on 2/21. She didn't start working on them on 2/23 :( Works on them on 2/25. Got them done on 2/28. She said she would send them out over the weekend. Then on March 3rd,she said she mailed to me. (nothing ) So I asked for a tracking number and she said that she put the wrong address on the box. So it got sent back to her house. (sigh) That was march 6th that the box got sent back to her.

I don't want to make her mad for keep bugging her...but I really need them back.

sigh..

·
Registered
779 Posts
I don't understand what the problem is. If you mailed the halters to her, you obviously know her address. Stop by one evening and ask for them back (and be prepared to pay on the spot). Or give her a call and ask since she is not responsive to emails. I don't get why you "can't" do that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts