Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Awwww, what a beautifully sad face.

Warm and muggy here, too. Mow should be glad for short hair.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I totally read the title wrong ~ I thought you meant "hot" as in playboy hot and he was posing for the centerfold lolol

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He is incredibly beautiful.
His eyes look like he doesn't feel well.
He didn't. It hit 90 here yesterday and anything above 80 in MowMow's opinion is MOST uncomfortable. On days like yesterday I keep a few damp washcloths in the fridge and use them as cool compresses for his ears, paws and tummy.

I snapped this picture just before I got up to get him another cloth. He'd been poking me with that outstretched paw for about 5 minutes trying to rush me on my way.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He's having a lovely day. Making up for all the running around he's missed the past two. He spent HOURS this morning running up and down the hallway and playing with toys and getting into trouble.

I got a knock at the door from the downstairs neighbors who keep wondering why it's raining cat treats on them. It seems he dragged a treat ball out there and has been rolling it around. Treats are falling out of it and slipping between the cracks of the balcony to the one below. :p He's probably wondering what on earth is happening to his treats!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww

Poor Mowmow he looks like he is going to pass out...Shoot if we humans feel hot with no fur on it imagine our poor cats. They must feel awful...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts